Friday, August 7, 2015

Yes, another extended break (Ugh!)

So, I knew I was going to take a break for August. However, I didn't expect it to be this long.

I had planned a two-week vacation toward the end of this month, so I was going to be forced to keep from posting any new stuff during that time anyway. One thing I didn't count on was being sick the last week and a half. In fact, I was so sick, I actually stayed from from work for the last three days. I am almost never too sick to show up for work. This put an unexpected gap in my articles.

With that in mind, I'm going to just not post anything for the next few weeks. It stops me from having to take a second, even longer, break this month and will give me a chance to write future articles with better quality.

I expect to return 09/07/15 and pick up where I left off in Denver. It will be like a new TV season starting. That's kind of how I have to look at it.

Enjoy the rest of your summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment