Monday, December 7, 2015

It's time for Christmas break

I thought I was building up a full head of steam as I was starting to enter the era in which I lived in San Diego. However, it is the holiday season and I guess I'm fortunate that I decided to finish up this chapter of my life even though I had to deal with Thanksgiving a week and a half ago.

With all the anticipated time-consuming activities coming up for the next few weeks, I will be taking a break from writing the blog. However, this is a good time for you to catch up on the almost 500 articles I have written since beginning of the blog more than two years ago. At this point, we are more than halfway through my life. I guess that means I have at least another 400 articles to write before I catch up with my present.

After that, it will be Phase 2 of the blog, in which I'll detail all of my celebrity encounters. When I get to that point, I'll only be contributing one article a weeks. That means I shouldn't have to take breaks like this.

So in the meantime, I wish everyone stress-free holidays. Please do not pay for stress.


(By the way, this is the Christmas tree from my house this year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment