Thursday, December 25, 2014

Fayd's Favorite Songs of the Season

Since today is December 25th, here is my list of songs that I enjoy hearing this time of the year, in no particular order:

















If you've made it down this far, I wonder if you've figured out the common thread among all these songs.

If you haven't, I'll go ahead and tell you. In all of these songs, there is not a single mention of Christmas, Santa Claus, Jesus or even the holidays. However, if you still want to hear something a little more traditional, I do have this to offer:



The photographs featured in the video actually show my entire face. Those of you who are friends of mine on Facebook will probably be shocked at its inclusion.

Anyway, I hope you all have a really great weekend and the rest of the year. I'll be taking another break from the blog for the time being, but I'll be back on January 2nd, 2015 with a Friday video. I hope you're looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment