Friday, January 4, 2019

Internet Tease #3: Argz

In another effort to find a girlfriend on AOL, I took another dip in the "Big & Beautiful" pool. I came across Argz, who lived in the Los Angeles area. She was 28 years old and Hispanic. She had 13 brothers and sisters. She was still living at home.

(I should point out that even though I was trying to meet an Asian woman on-line, I wasn't having much luck in that department. All of the chat rooms that featured Asian women wanting to meet white men proved to be filled with women who had no interest in IM'ing or even making any effort to get to know any men outside of what was getting posted in the chats. AND since Asian women don't tend to be very overweight, finding them in the Big & Beautiful rooms was nigh impossible!)

Argz was also pregnant. The man who was the father wasn't interested in making a commitment to her. She still communicated with him, but he didn't appear to want to be a permanent part of her life.

We continued to chat and e-mail each other. I sent her my picture and she sent me hers. She was overweight, but she was still rather attractive. I got brave with her and asked her if she wanted to talk on the phone. She agreed and gave me her number. I called her and we had a nice conversation. Toward the end, she told me that she really liked my voice. She was afraid I was going to sound kinda of "wimpy," but she was impressed with the way I talked.

She had a baby girl that weighed eight pounds. It was a rough delivery as they had to induce labor. She said shortly after she and the baby were taken to their hospital room, the father came by to see them at the hospital. They talked about having them move in with him. However, she didn't think it was going to happen because they were both hard-headed. Also, he wanted them to move out to Oxnard, which she thought was too far away. She sent me a couple of photos of the newborn.

We talked on the phone a couple more times and we decided to meet. The plan was that I would drive up to her house and just hang out with her and the baby there. It was a Sunday morning. Right before I was ready to leave, she called me and said that the baby had been up all night and she wasn't in a good mood for me to come up. I was disappointed, but knew I couldn't force the issue. I figured we'd find another day that we could meet.

A few weeks later, I called her. She said that she and the father decided to move in together, so it wasn't a good idea for us to talk to each other anymore. Yeah, I wasn't going to get in the way of that. We said our goodbyes and that was it.

I don't remember her last name, so I don't know where she's at now. But that baby girl is 17 years old now.

No comments:

Post a Comment