Monday, September 23, 2013

I do have joy in my life

This blog is literally written weeks in advance. I find it is helpful to get all my thoughts down the first time and then go back and edit them a few weeks later before publishing.

The point at where I am writing now, I find that almost every one of my entries either deals with a dark subject or appears that all I am doing is complaining about how my life turned out. It also looks like I am spreading the blame around, in particular, to my family and the public education system. I want you to know that there are many times when I do accept responsbility for a lot of my problems.

I also want you to know that there has been a lot of joy throughout my life. (If there wasn't, I would either be dead or in prison right now.) While it appears that there are nothing but blunders in this blog, understand that I had a majority of days as a child when I wasn't being beaten, bullied or berated.

The only thing is that those incidents are a lot more difficult to write unless they're really funny. I do have some lighter material to pass along in my YouTube videos, but, in the meantime, expect any articles on my joyful experiences to be considerably shorter than the other entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment