Friday, March 30, 2018

When will tomorrow come?

Many of you may remember that at the end of the article I posted on Monday, I said I was going to get into the negative aspects of working at NDC "tomorrow." That was supposed to be Tuesday.

Some stuff has come up recently that I have to deal with and it takes away from the time that I use to write the blog. And I expect this situation to continue for awhile. So what this means is that I am taking an unexpected break from the blog.

In the meantime, I will leave you with a couple of images of spring. Here is a photo I took on the first day of spring, March 20th, five years ago:


This is where I used to work in Redwood City, CA. It's a shopping center in the Redwood Shores area, across the street from Electronic Arts. I have the same employer that I had then, but I transferred to a different location in Sunnyvale, CA. On March 20th of this year, I happened to be at the same location when Facebook showed me a memory from five years earlier. I took the opportunity to run outside and take a new photo:


You never know where your life is going to take you. Sometimes, it takes you forward. Other times, it takes you back. It's nice to go back every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment