Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday video not so funny this time

One morning, I left my house and the area was covered with fog. I thought it was just a very local weather anomoly. After a few breaths, I determined it was not fog, but exhaust from a vehicle that had spent some time idling in the area. I caught up to the after its trail of smoke for a half-mile happened to be going the same direction I was. I found the car again a few days later and shot this video:



I don't know why, but I guess this car has to come by and wait a few minutes and cloud up the atmosphere before accomplishing its business and moving on.

I used to have a car that would do this when I lived in Denver and people would scream at me when I was stopped at a light: "Get that pollution off the road!" Trust me, I couldn't stand it, either, but I had no money at the time to fix it. I'm not angry at this person, but I wish they knew enough to turn off their engine if they're going to idle while parked in my neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment