Monday, May 22, 2017

An unexpected move

After spending the days surrounding Thanksgiving with my parents, I drove up to Clovis to see Chez and Joad. This time, I made sure that they were going to be there.

I had been in contact with her the previous four months. She told me about her attempts to start a sexual relationship with the woman she had told me about, but it never went anywhere. Then she told me how, one night, she was hanging out with some guy and another woman. I guess he was trying to ride the tricycle and told them he wanted both of them. She said that she and the other woman just started giggling, flirting and touching each other. The guy figured out he wasn't going to be able to mount the seat and left. Chez told her, "You know, you really are beautiful." and they started kissing. Chez commented, "...and it was the BEST KISS I EVER HAD!"

This made my heart drop. I asked, "What about all those times I kissed you? Don't those count?" She never answered the question, she just went on like I hadn't even asked it.

A couple of months later, I talked to her. She told me about this new woman she met. Her name was Jyd. Chez was at some gathering. Jyd's husband Kyd approached her and told her that his wife was fascinated with her. She went over and talked to her and they somehow started a relationship.

So, the day I came up to Clovis was the day Chez and Joad were moving out of the crackhouse and into Jyd and Kyd's house. I arrived while they were loading stuff into the car. Jyd was obviously a very butch lesbian. She even talked like a guy. She had one child, a 10-year-old girl.

I helped load stuff in the car. I even loaded some stuff in my car and drove over to the house and helped carry it all in. While I was there, I took a few pictures of everyone. However, I didn't get to meet Kyd. He was at work.

One thing Jyd talked about was her Wednesday nights. That was her night to go out and do her thing, which likely involved getting drunk and going home with whatever woman she happened to find who was drunker than her. I guess Kyd didn't have a problem with this, but I didn't really ask for any details.

I brought my camera and took a few pictures. I guess I had put it down to go to the bathroom. Apparently, the girl picked it up and took this photo of me:


And it looks like I took a photo of their dog in the back yard:


The time came for me to go. I asked Chez for a hug. She reluctantly obliged, but when I tried to kiss her on the cheek, she angrily pushed me away. I left in a huff.

But that would still not be the last time I would see Chez or make that move on her. You're going to have to wait a while longer for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment