Friday, May 5, 2017

Monster Jam and Bread

For those of you who may not recall what things were like when I was originally posting my blog almost a year ago, I tended to take a little break from my life story on Fridays to share something extra, like a video or commentary. Today is no different.

I had the pleasure of going to the Monster Jam at Levi's Stadium with Ms. Ogolon and Boyd, our son. This was our first time to go to the "Home of the 49ers," so we arrived very early so we wouldn't be shocked and surprised by the parking situation. We got there 90 minutes before the official start time and got our seats:



The place got more packed as we got to the start time. I managed to record a little bit of action from the preliminary round:



But that was about all the good stuff we got to experience because Boyd started crying and we left after the first 30 minutes. We don't know what was bothering him, but the next day, he wanted to go back to the Monster Jam. We had to explain that the Monster Jam is like Christmas and his birthday: It only comes once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment