Friday, May 26, 2017

Apink All Year Long

In the time that I had taken my break from the blog, I posted a few new videos on YouTube. Two of them have become my most-viewed videos. They both cover the same subject: Apink calendars.

I had an Apink wall calendar for 2016 for my office and I wanted one for 2017 as well. However, all I could find were desktop calendars. I was finally able to locate one for the wall, but I had to wait a couple of months after I had pre-ordered it from Japan. When it arrived the day after Thanksgiving, I made a video to reveal it. It was a great calendar, but it wasn't what I was expecting:



Because I wanted to be able to see all of Apink together all year long, I decided to go ahead and order one of the desktop calendars. It arrived about a week later, and I was able to open the package for the YouTube video:



I was surprised that the video review of the desktop calendar has gotten more views than the wall calendar. However, one person commented that he was contemplating buying the wall calendar and had hoped that someone had posted a video of it. I'm glad that I was able to meet someone's need.

We'll see if I get to post a new review for a 2018 calendar later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment