Sunday, December 20, 2020

A Second Go-Round

After going back home from meeting Myz for the first time, I focused on trying to figure out when I could plan to drive back up to San Jose to see her again. We talked on the phone and/or chatted on AOL almost every day after I got back. This was going to be my first real attempt at a long-distance relationship.

One of the nice things about telling Myz "I love you" before I left is that I could go ahead and keep saying that anytime we were on the phone. It always felt appropriate to tell her and she would always say it back before we ended the calls. I was so glad that didn't backfire on me, because it easily could have

Before I came up the first time, she had only told her cousin Haad that I was coming up and spending the night. She said that Haad didn't really think I was there until she went into the bathroom and saw my toothbrush. (Either we were being very quiet or Haad is a sound sleeper!) Her other cousin Bind (Haad's younger brother) didn't know anything, period. And I didn't know if I would ever get to meet anyone from her family.

About a week later, I'd gotten my work schedule for the next two weeks and knew what my days off were going to be. We made plans for me to come up during that time. The only problem was that I had to work until 7pm the night before. This meant I wouldn't get there until at least 2am. She didn't seem to mind having to get out of bed at that time to let me in the house.

One of the good things about this upcoming visit is that I would spend two nights at her house. This meant that we could relax and not worry about trying to accomplish too much in such a small amount of time. I was also aware that because of this, it was possible that we would be making love during this visit (even though this prospect was not a part of any conversation), so I went out and bought some condoms just in case.

The second time driving up didn't seem to take so long. I guess it was because I didn't have this feeling of dread in the back of my mind like I'd had before. The nervousness had disappeared and I could concentrate more on enjoying the journey.

I remember arriving at the mobile home park, parking in the guest area and calling Myz to let her know I was there. I walked to the house and she was waiting outside. I felt my heart being lifted when I saw her and she smiled at me. We went inside, I went into the bathroom, changed my clothes and joined her in bed. We just made out for the next couple of hours before we finally fell asleep.

We didn't really do anything special this time. We just wanted to spend as much time with each other without worrying about when I was going to leave. I remember we were in the living room watching TV. We were making out and it started getting very passionate. All of a sudden, it felt like the same thought came across our minds at the exact same time. We both stood up and ran toward the bedroom. We made love.

Some time later, I had to get ready to leave. It was late in the afternoon. Myz said she needed to run to the store for something while I got my stuff ready to go. This meant I was alone in the house.

After I had packed my stuff, I waited for Myz to come back. A car drove up and parked in the driveway. I wondered if it was Myz. I could hear the sound of a woman getting out and talking on the phone. I figured out it wasn't Myz, but didn't realize this until it was too late to close the bedroom door. The driveway door opened. It was her cousin Haad. She saw me and said, "OH, MY GOD! Hang on! I have to call you back!" She hung up the phone and introduced herself. She kept talking through nervous laughter. It was a good thing she hadn't gotten home an hour earlier.

Myz came back. Myz spent some time talking to Haad before I had to go. I was beginning to wonder if there were really other people in the house because no one made any noise. You'd think that with as loud as Haad was talking with Myz (and on the phone before she came in the house), I'd be able to hear her all over the house.

Myz and I said goodbye. I didn't want to leave, but it was nice to know that I would be able to come back again in a few weeks. I had a lot more to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment