Thursday, July 6, 2017

The aftermath

After Kelz and I made love for the first time, we held each other. She dozed off rather quickly, but I had a hard time falling asleep. I contemplated what had just happened. I really didn't feel different, but I knew I couldn't return to not having sex again.

I got up so I could go to work. I took a shower and took the bus over. During the period of time I was there by myself, I could still smell Kelz' scent on me. I wondered if it would ever go away or if anyone else would notice.

I was able to mostly avoid everyone at work and came home. Kelz wasn't there. After I took a nap, she still wasn't there. Since my car was still at the mechanic's, I really didn't have much to do. I decided to make a few phone calls to my friends. I don't know why I did this, but I had to tell them ALL about what happened. This was in spite of the fact that I had already formulated the Seven Levels of Sexual Discreetness prior to this.

This telling of my friends actually took place over a few days, but here is a list of most everyone I told about losing my virginity (in no particular order):

Abed
Thoz
Lawz
Knod
Chud
Bid
Tod
Daz
Rid
Chez

I know I didn't go into a great deal of detail about how it happened and the reactions were varied. Bid was probably the most excited. He'd been telling me to get laid for years. Chez was probably the most surprised. Close to the end of our conversation, she asked me if I had something on my mind I wanted to tell her. I told her that now this had happened, I was wondering what it would be like to make love with her. (However, I failed to qualify that by saying that it would only be IF I was not in a relationship.)

I should note that I did not tell my parents or my brother Loyd about it. My parents assumed I had been sexually active since I was 15 and Loyd sort of figured it out by osmosis.

Looking back, I regret telling everyone about this so soon after it happened. I guess I was bored and didn't have anything better to do. Besides, I felt like if Kelz was okay telling everybody my business, she shouldn't have a problem with me telling about hers. I now know that was wrong on my part.

But I definitely do not regret losing my virginity. This was probably the right time in my life to have it happen. I was certainly mature enough to handle the impact it would have on the way I think. As I've said before, if I had lost it when I was 15, there would have been so many more consequences I would have been forced to suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment