Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Loving the Last Phase

When Kelz and Sasd moved back in with me, I thought we were going to have a platonic arrangement and would sleep on separate beds. Since she said she couldn't have sex for six weeks following the abortion (and this still fell within that period), I had no expectations of us being intimate. In addition, the last couple of times I'd seen them at Mr. & Mrs. B's, we'd get into an argument and I'd leave in a huff.

Before we went to bed the first night, we got into another argument. I got fed up, went to the bedroom and laid down. I figured she'd just go to bed in the living room. After a few minutes, she climbed into bed and had her back toward me. I tried to fall asleep. A few minutes later, with her back still turned to me, she said, "I want you to f*** me." "Uh, what?" She sat up and turned toward me. "I said, 'I want you to f*** me.'" "We can't do that. Remember what the doctor said?" "I don't care what the doctor said! I want you to f*** me!" "We not supposed to!" "IT'S MY BODY AND I'LL DO WHAT I WANT! I WANT YOU TO F*** ME!" "I'm not going to do that!" "YOU WENT OUT AND YOU F***ED THOZ! WHY WON'T YOU F*** ME?" "I didn't have sex with Thoz!" "I DON'T CARE IF YOU DID OR DIDN'T! I WANT YOU TO F*** ME!"

Even though this was late at night, I'm pretty certain the neighbors could hear us. I don't remember how this happened, but she finally stopped screaming and we fell asleep on the same bed. I woke up the next day and went to work. I came home, helped take care of Sasd and we started to get ready for bed. Again, we got into an argument. Again, I went to the bedroom and laid down. She came in a little later and asked, "So, are we going to f*** tonight?" Not wanting a repeat of the screamfest from the night before, I gave in. "Yeah, let's do it."

And this became the pattern for the next three weeks. Regardless of whether we had a good day or a bad day, we got into bed together every night. I would give Kelz a good night kiss. The kissing would then turn passionate and the next thing I knew, we would be making love.

The purpose of this article is to help you understand what's taking place after all the crazy stuff I'm going to go into detail about in the next few posts. Know that after every mess that got created, we would find ourselves becoming intimate before we fell asleep. Every day was a rollercoaster and I never asked her why, after all she was claiming I was putting her through, she still wanted to share that closeness with me.

After it was all over, I think that what she was trying to accomplish was to avoid going back to Iowa. She probably determined that all she needed to do was have sex with me every night and I wouldn't want her to leave. But that was all she thought she had to do. So to her, it didn't matter how she treated me the rest of the day, as long as we were intimate at the end of it, I wouldn't want her and Sasd to leave.

But she still thought I was sleeping around. "I don't care if you are f***ing Thoz, as long as you come home and give me some." That didn't make it any easier.

This is a period in my life that I'm not proud of. While it was going on, I didn't feel like I was trying hard to uphold my end of the relationship, but I still appeared to be reaping the rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment