Friday, October 27, 2017

Kelz vs. Chez: The Final Tally

So, you're probably wondering: Who out of my last two relationships took up the most space on this blog? Was it Kelz or Chez? I had pretend marriages with both of them, and they both had major impacts on my life.

As far as I know, I have finished writing about both of them. I've fully completed my story with Chez, but I know that I will be making reference to Kelz in an upcoming post down the line, so I will include that in her total. I am including this article for both as well. I am not including posts in which I merely allude to them.

I acknowledge that either one of them could make an appearance in my life right now and will give me more material to write about. I cannot sit around and anticipate that. If it happens, it happens, and you'll eventually learn about it.

Here's the deal with Chez: In real time and in dealing with each other face to face, from the moment I met her at her parents' house to the moment I last saw her at her apartment, our story lasted 9 1/2 years. With Kelz, it lasted a month shy of two years.

So, here is the number of articles each appeared in:

Chez - 56

Kelz - 83


Yes, I expected Chez to win this one. In fact, when I first started writing about Kelz, I predicted that there would be at least 20 articles about her. BOY! WAS I WAY OFF! On this blog, it takes me about a month to cover a year of my life. Even though Kelz and I were together for less than two years, I have spent the last FOUR MONTHS writing about her and nothing but her with the exception of most of my Friday articles!

And if Chez wants to catch up, she's going to have create a LOT of major drama for me! I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!

Really, I could go the rest of my life without hearing from either one of them again.

But I do need to add that while I regret the period of time Chez and I lived together and wished that had never happened, I don't feel that way about Kelz. I would do anything to change the story about me and Chez, but not me and Kelz. It's often crossed my mind that if I set aside all the times she intentionally tried to sabotage the relationship, she was probably the best girlfriend I'd ever been with. We really bonded together so well and I fondly remember the good times we had. I don't do that so much with Chez. At any rate, I am rather glad that I don't really have contact with either of them.

And a special note to my regular readers: My blog is about to become a LOT less exciting from here on out. While a lot of bad stuff happened to me afterward, it was nowhere near the scale I experienced with these two women. But I guarantee it will still be worth reading.

1 comment: